We offer a variety of meats to our Charlotte, NC customers, including beef, pork, chicken, turkey, lamb, veal, and exotic meats.
At The Butcher’s Market in Charlotte, North Carolina, we know that having the same thing for dinner night after night can get very boring, so we endeavor to provide a wide variety of meats to choose from. We carry the standard meats of beef, pork and chicken, but we also have much more.
- Beef – We carry dry aged steaks, all-natural beef and steaks, and premium beef and steaks, along with marinated steak tips for the ultimate convenience. We carry all the different cuts of steaks, including porterhouse, filet mignon, sirloin strip, T-bone and bone-in cowboy steak.
- Pork – Our pork selection includes boneless and bone-in pork chops, slab bacon, BBQ baby back ribs, and sweet BBQ baby back ribs.
- Poultry – Our poultry line includes three flavors of marinated chicken breasts, marinated chicken wings in four flavors, and marinated turkey tips in two flavors.
- Lamb & Veal – Our lamb comes from both New Zealand and the American Midwest, and we will cut your lamb to order. Our butchers are also willing to rub your lamb with one of our terrific seasoning blends or marinades if you would like. Our veal is also tender and delicious!
- Exotic Meats – For those looking for something a bit different, we carry a variety of wild and exotic meats, including buffalo, venison, alligator, boar and ostrich. We are also more than willing to bring anything into our stores that our customers want – if it can be purchased, we will find it and have it on hand for you as soon as possible. Just ask!
The freshest prime rib in town
Our butchers are always more than happy to walk customers to the process of cooking any of our meats to perfection. Stop by The Butcher’s Market today for more information!