Stop by our Charlotte, NC location for a wide variety of chicken breast recipes and tips for optimal cooking.
Along with the popularity of boneless chicken breasts came the quandary as to how to come up with new ways to prepare them. Because they are so lean, some cooks find it challenging to prepare them in a way that keeps them juicy and flavorful. The Butcher’s Market in Charlotte, North Carolina has come up with a wonderful solution to both of these problems – marinated chicken breast recipes.
We offer ten varieties of all-natural marinated chicken breast that can serve as a meal or as the start of various chicken breast recipes. Our marinated chicken breast packages come in both 2-pound and 5-pound packages.
Our chicken is local out of Winston-Salem. The company name is Joyce Farms.
- Buffalo – Traditional mild pepper sauce.
- Burgundy Wine – Similar to the Signature but with a sweet wine finish instead of the black pepper, has mustard sees as well.
- Cajun – A “New England” friendly marinade, more flavor than spice.
- Cilantro Lime – A mild marinade bursting with bright citrus flavors.
- Garlic Pepper – Black, red, and white peppercorn with loads of garlic, brown sugar is added to help the garlic and pepper complement each other perfectly.
- Island Teriyaki – Sweet pineapple juice based with a hint of garlic and soy sauce.
- Lemon Pepper – Just like it sounds lots of zesty lemon flavor and powerful black peppercorn.
- Signature – Mildly spiced Italian with a hint of black pepper and mustard seed.
- Maple Bourbon – A BBQ sauce base, with a sweet maple flavor, ending with a savory taste of bourbon.
- Sun Dried Tomato – A very mild marinade with subtle tomato and fresh herb notes.
All of our marinated chicken breast products are gluten-free and use all-natural chicken breast, making them ideal for any chicken breast recipes that are a favorite in your home. For more chicken breast recipes, visit our blog or talk to our knowledgeable butchers and staff.